The Tilt and Slide Door is the ideal solution for small spaces like balconies and terraces. It is multi-functional, sliding sideways as well as tilting open at the top. These doors come in double, triple, and passive house standard glazing. They are manufactured in two performance options from 1.29 Uw to 0.8 Uw.
Tilt and Slide Door (double/triple/passive)
- Thermal transmittence: Uw = 0.8 W/m²K (triple glazing), Uw = 1.29 W/m²K (double glazing)
- Sound insulation: Rw = 33 dB (-2;-5) triple glazing, standard glasses
Sash: W 640 - 1690 mm x H 640 - 2400 mm (Max aspect ratio 2.5:1)
- Inward tilt, sideways slide
Materials and Finishing
- Frame: Glue-lam pine; quality class A1-A3
- Available in timber or aluminium cladding.
- Any RAL colour and a wide variety of wood stains available.
Product data sheets: PDF