Our collection of fully glazed doors provide light in a room, while also meeting the same level of security and thermal insulation as a panel door. The glazed doors can be made to fit a modern home or a period property with a bespoke opening shape or size. These doors are manufactured in four performance options from 1.4 Uw to 0.7 Uw.
Fully Glazed Doors (double/triple/passive)
- Thermal transmittence: Uw = 0.80 W/m²K (0.9 x 2.1 m door with standard glazing)
- Sound insulation: Rw = 33 dB (-2;-5) - standard glazing
- Door leaf: W 550 - 1073 mm; H 1651 - 2390 mm
- Inward opening
Materials and Finishing
- Frame: Glue-lam pine; quality class A1-A3
- Door leaf: insulated panel
- Additional option: profile door of glue-lam pine; quality class A1-A3
- Available in timber or aluminium cladding.
- Any RAL colour and a wide variety of wood stains available.