Our range of traditional moulded doors can be fully customisable to complement the style of your home. These doors are manufactured in four performance options from 1.4 Uw to 0.7 Uw. The doors can be made with fully encapsulated passivhaus performance stained glass windows.
Traditional Moulded Door (double/triple/passive)
- Thermal transmittence: Uw = 0.80 W/m²K (0.9 x 2.1 m door with standard glazing)
- Sound insulation: Rw = 33 dB (-2;-5) - standard glazing
- Door leaf: W 550 - 1073 mm; H 1651 - 2390 mm
- Inward opening
Materials and Finishing
- Frame: Glue-lam pine; quality class A1-A3
- Door leaf: insulated panel
- Additional option: profile door of glue-lam pine; quality class A1-A3
- Available in timber or aluminium cladding.
- Any RAL colour and a wide variety of wood stains available.